The Pen and Ink Journal (entry #6)




The Pen and Ink Journal (entry #6)

Wizard Journal, Grimoire, Animal Sketch Book



I believe the hawks are the reason our mice, 
rabbits and foxes have all but disappeared.
 They are quite magical though, and I love watching them. 
My mom has to keep a close watch on her tiny dog!


I cut a very large palm tree stencil which I used as background. The acrylic paint had a lot of glaze in it to give it the sheer appearance. 


 My neighbor raises mini donkeys. The babies are the cutest!

Here, once again I changed up my handwriting.
 I can't quite get comfortable with it.


For the photos I tried to make the backgrounds, the area on the table behind the book ~ fit the journal.
I don't know if it's just confusing the pictures...
Is it too messy looking?

xo
karen






Comments

Popular Posts