The Pen and Ink Journal (entry #4)


The Pen and Ink Journal (entry #4)

The Grimoire, Wizard's Journal, my journal.






The Goat is a favorite of mine. My mom raised Nubian Goats for years, 
with a herd that reached to almost 50 goats. 
An interesting fact is their pupils are horizontal, not vertical like a cats.





On all the animal pages, I spent more time on their eyes than the rest of the painting.
 I also brought in more color here. 






I like the border on these pages. They were meant to look like barbed wire.
 I used a washi butterfly tape on the right page.
Here again is printing that I didn't like, so I dripped water on that page 
and puddled it up to erase the writing.




I like very much the geese!

xo
karen








Comments

abbytabby said…
I love your journals and the brown pages. So sad that no more are available at Walmart or Target as I would love to make my own.

Popular Posts