Pen and Ink Journal (entry #3)



Pen and Ink Journal , 
the third entry in the collection

More on the Grimoire, Wizard's Book, or my Fun Journal





These pages of the crow was done with a butterfly stamp (with a sepia colored ink pad) and  a tree stencil. The crows are done in black acrylic and the rest is pretty much all walnut ink.





With these pages, I do try to find out something interesting and write about it. Since the focus is on the drawings, on some pages I almost completely washed out the writing.





On most of the pages, I made a border. Some were a little creative and made up, some were just a simple line. I do really like the ink spot on the left page.



My writing changed in the journal. It started out as printing, as I became more confident with my lettering, I began to write cursive. There are a lot of repeats in some of the stencils or the coffee cup stains. I like the way they look and I don't care if people think I really am sloppy with my coffee spilling over the cup rim.

xo
karen




Comments

Popular Posts