Pen and Ink Journal (Entry #10)



Pen and Ink (Entry #10)

My art Journal, Wizard Manuscript, Grimoire, Ashmole 



This is the last of the critter's in the "Local Animal's" chapter. 
I used acrylic paints and the ever constant walnut ink.
What better animal to try and draw than the happy otter!


Here, in the above picture you can see the crackle stamp on the right hand side.
 I used white acrylic paint with a long bristled liner brush to do the whiskers.


Below, the page on the left has water rings on it. This shows how easy it is to actually wipe off the walnut ink if it hasn't dried yet. I think it's like this, because of the PAPER. 
It was really forgiving for about anything I did to it.  

I really let go with the messiest side of me. 
This is really hard, because I tend to work extremely "tight".





The squirrel page.
You get an idea of how the alcohol inks spot up the page.
My squirrel looks like he has a mow hawk!



Below this cat is looking through the window at what he wishes was his next meal!
The chipmunk is on the ledge just outside. It's hard to see the ledge in this picture. 



This is the last in this grouping "Local Animals". 
The next chapter is called "Herbs". 

Thanks for viewing!
xo
k













Comments

Popular Posts