Pen and Ink Journal (entry # 18)







Pen and Ink Journal (entry # 18)

Dragons, Fairies, Elves Oh My!!!
or
"Mostly Unseen Things"



I loved this chapter! 
As you can see, under the mushroom, there is a tiny little woodland creature peeking out from underneath. 
This entire chapter is recorded little magical beings that 
exist in and around our home.


Can you find the two field fairies in the picture below?














Scary Faeries hide in our "Garden of Weedon" 
(appropriately named 😁)
They can grow quite large, almost the size of a dragonfly. 
As a matter of fact, they are often  mistaken for flying insects. 


They are warriors, 
defending the tiny creature population during war time.
During peace time they protect the population 
by acting like police.



This chapter was almost 40 pages of "creatures". 
I think I could have kept going and made this an entire book. 
My imagination took off!

xo
karen


Comments

Unknown said…
I just love the art work. The choice of colors ...everything :)

Popular Posts