Pen and Ink Journal (entry # 14)


Pen and Ink Journal (entry#14)

My (kind of) Grimoire, Ashmole 782, Home Journal in ink.



This grouping is very messy.
I used stamps as well as doing the drawings, plus lots of ink. 
Perhaps too much! 
Above is a brief study of moths and butterflies.


The drawing below is an example of what I didn't want to draw, 
but I HAD to ~ because I had assigned "Draw the front porch"
 to pages 100 and 101. This book was a book to challenge me, to MAKE me draw things that I normally would not do. 
Did I mention I dislike drawing architecture? 



Below is concrete yard art, a small angel, holding grapes 
and a gnome riding a toad.



The below picture cracks me up. I don't have a this kind of patio furniture. My husband found 2 wood,  beaten up Adirondack chairs on the side of the road on trash pick up day. He brought them home and fixed them up. These are my patio furniture pieces... not the below set, with an UMBRELLA! I also don't have 3 cats in my yard. I took liberties to make the picture more appealing.
😊





Below ~ our garage door. 
No, we don't have this beautiful bougainvillea vine, trained to grow over the top of the door. 
It's a good thing I didn't post the photograph of the door, 
you would see how I 'faked it' to make it look prettier.


All for today and
thanks for reading!
xo
karen


Comments

Diane said…
Karen, your work on this journal is exquisite. Your creativity and artistry inspire me. I LOVE YOUR ART!


Diane Cairns Cahill

Popular Posts