Pen and Ink Journal (entry # 22)

Pen and Ink Journal (entry #22)


My Pen and Ink Journal, my Spiderwick Journal, my Ashmole 782.  (entry# 22)  



Art Studio Witch Fairy...  She is a shape shifter, switching from a small black mouse to a fairy witch that lives in my art studio. 
I caught her "shifting" once, 
just a tiny mouse in her long black robes. 
I often find that some art supply I was JUST using have disappeared. She is a trickster!

Below: 
This is a close up of her trying to hide on one of my books.



Below:
This is a close up of her in her in her other shape,
a small black mouse.


OK, I know this chapter is about creatures that are seldom seen. However we have a feral cat that is exactly that... seldom seen. 
His name is Phil. 
I'm currently trying to chase Phil off. 
We can't trap him to have him neutered, 
he is way to skittish for that. 
The problem with Phil is he has started killing 
the wild birds we feed,   3 in one day! 
Now I'm banging pots and pans every time I see him.


The  Wingless House Fairy does not NEED wings. She can leap much higher than a grass hopper. You can see in the painting that her backside is very well endowed.. She has enormous strength in her legs and buttocks. They also are like chameleons, able to change their colors to match their surroundings. She is shown here, hanging on the edge of a very old shelf. 

The crackle effect was created with a stamp.



This is the two page spread in the journal.


The ROACH Fairy!!!  
These clever fairies find the bodies of dead roaches and use the wings and top cover and form them into disguises. 
They are quite effective! Because they are so fast, and we are all so terrified of cockroaches,  
they have a very high survival rate.


Shown below is a side table in my art studio. 
There is an arrow pointing at the roach fairy.


More again next week,
Thank you for reading!

xo
k





Comments

Popular Posts