Pen and Ink Journal (entry # 21)


Pen and Ink Journal (entry # 21)

Catching up on the Pen and Ink Journal, 
the Grimoire, the Wizard's Book.

I believe I will do another journal just on 
"Tiny Dragons" shown below.
I love the idea that there are dragons, 
the size of mice, flying around at night.



The birdhouse above was the model for the one in the painting. 
My sweet husband makes them... or made them ~ years ago.
I wish he still did.



"Protective Gear" is the painting of clever little elves that make costumes that imitate different animals.


Obviously here, they imitate their friend the crow.


Below is the Medium Size House Fairy. She was sitting on a stack of books.
Also shown below is a stamp I used a lot through out this journal.



So sad you can't see the "Bug Fairy" below.
 The pointer is showing you where he is, 
however you need to hold the book to actually see him. 
They are naked, with very nice shoes to help them with their 'landings' because they leap very high and far.
This painting is of the shelf, under my upstairs window, 
in my art studio.



That's all for today!
Thank you for reading.

xo
karen



Comments

Popular Posts