trying to keep from losing her head

This is an old journal page from about 4 years ago. It says in small writing "Trying to keep from losing her head" because at the time there was just too much going on. I relate now, also. My brain is on overload and I can't seem to get anywhere. It's like the hamster that runs around and around on the spinning wheel in my brain has jumped off the wheel and is just racing around my skull. I can't seem to keep focused for more than 5 minutes on any project.


In the journal page the doors of the closet open up and inside (the closet) is me keeping my head. I have to figure out a way to get the 'order' back so I can get to work.

Comments

Leslie said…
What a great page Karen! I know how you feel. I eased up a little after the holidays, and now there are piles of things calling my name. Literally, piles.

Popular Posts