Published again!! Woohoo!

I LOVE this kind of a surprise! I received in the mail another notification that I'm published in the magazine "Stampers' Sampler"!!! What a way to make my day! It was two full color beautiful pages. They used two of my boxes.

I gave credit to Laurie Mika, a polymer clay artist that inspired my original work.


My photo slightly distorted the lid to the box, but you get the idea of what it looks like. I love the little bird. I would like to make jewelry (a necklace?) out of him.

This is the cover of the magazine. Look! It says CONGRATS right on the cover!
Happy day!

Comments

Brigitte said…
Hi Karen, talented Lady, I am so glad your art is published again! Way to go girl! Congrats!
Love brigitte
Kim said…
yippee!! yippee!! more classes. more classes. so excited for you!!
Lauren said…
Awesome!!
Jono said…
That is so cool!
Cindy said…
Congrats! Congrats! I'm so happy for you, what a thrill to be published. You done good.

-c

Popular Posts