Art studio "Redo"

These are some pictures taken in my art studio. These are just fun little areas 

that make me happy. 


I love this saying. 
I believe it was from a "Where Women Create" magazine... It has gone with me to every space.

 
 
Stamp storage. So cool right?  It holds Washi tapes 
and other weird collectables like feathers, small eggs, etc... 


Big fan of dragons, angels, crystals, vintage books, and soft sculptures.


I wish I could find a pattern for this small witch. She has a dried bean for her nose.


Some of my husband's sweet bird houses. 
All made from reclaimed wood and vintage hardware.


Small birds nest with eggs and crystals. Too many of these in this space!


Ha! 3 of my studio companions! I made the guys out of felt. 
They sit atop my stereo for music or podcasts. I you to think I'm cool and listen to wonderful music all day, but most the time I have the TV on with "Real Housewives of...". 
I'm not cool at all.


This saying is "kill your demons". 
It's a quote to remind me to not let my insecurities eat me up.
The jar holds "creative juice".

I'll be posting more...
xo
k

Comments

Cat Stegall said…
Thank you. Inspiring words. I needed to read this am in a slump.
karen said…
I read the other day where "art is a practice". Which means like anything, playing a violin, learning the game of golf, etc... it requires "practice", everyday. I remind myself of this. Especially when I'm in a slump. Which seems to be more and more with these weird times!

Popular Posts