Pen and Ink Journal (entry # 24)


Pen and Ink Journal (entry # 24)

This next section is pretty self explanatory. 
 These are sayings that I love, that have real importance to me and words that have true meanings.

Enjoy!




"put your ear down close to your soul
 and and listen hard"

Love, love, love this!


I have a group of women, my Yaya's that are my support, 
my therapists, my friends. I love all of them dearly. 
Very recently we lost one of our dear friends, Connie. 
She has passed away from cancer. 
A true fighter until the end, and a warrior for God.
She will be so missed, forever in our group.



The Velveteen Rabbit was brought to my attention years ago 
by my best friend forever, Kim.
Her favorite words, became mine. 
Both of these pages are for her.
They shout her name and our connectedness. 


The page above with the bird was a stencil. 
It is a really sweet little bird I used before 
I took on the challenge to learn to paint on my own. 

One more entry left in the chapter called "Words to Remember".
It will be next week.
xo
karen










Comments

Popular Posts