Pen and Ink Journal (entry # 23)


Pen And Ink Journal (entry # 23)


My Pen and Ink Journal, Grimoire, Ashmole 782, Book of Magic!


This begins the sixth chapter in my book I called
 "Wonder, Dreams and Curiosities"
This chapter is "Words to Remember".
I love this chapter! 
It is a small collection of words that have 
huge meanings to me.
Enjoy!


The saying on the left is:

The Devil whispered in my ear
"You're not strong enough to withstand the storm.
"Today I whispered in the Devil's ear
"I am the storm."

and

The saying on the right is:

I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.
I believe in love, even when I cannot feel it.
I believe in God, even when he is silent.
Written on the cellar wall, during the Holocaust.





I believe the above wings are one of my absolute favorites in the 'Pen and Ink Journal'. All three of the scripture verses are my favorites. The wings remind me of my son's tattoo, on his back, as a memorial to his brother and our other son, Ryan.
I love you sweetheart.


Above:
You have your ways
I have my ways
As for the right way,
the correct way,
It does not exist.

and 
Mother Teresa's words 
"7 Steps to a Holier Life".
More later, again, thank you for reading!
xo
karen





Comments

Cat Stegall said…
I adore your artwork!!! Inspiring!!!! catartnsoul.blogspot.com

Popular Posts