Welcome Macy Jordan!

Oh, what a beautiful baby! Welcome to this world Macy Jordan! Melissa and Gary (from work) had little Macy yesterday. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm such a sap. Just the thought of the miracle of birth and bringing a new life into the world makes me get so teary.

I wasn't always like this. I didn't even want children for the first 8 years we were married. But something happened and we had our babies. After we had our two, I wanted another one but my husband said he was getting too old.

I wish I had insisted on just one more...

Babies are such perfect beauty in tiny, tiny proportions.

In these pictures, Macy was less than 24 hours old. The nurses say she's cranky. Humph. Labels already! She wasn't cranky, she was perfectly adorable.

Sleep tight little girl. :)
xoxo
k

Comments

Popular Posts