Stephanie Rubiano


My mom always sends me a wonderful birthday gift. ($$) The timing is perfect because it arrives in time for me to go to "Art and Soul" and buy myself something a little special. Last year it was a necklace by Sally Jean Alexander and this year it was a piece from Stephanie Rubiano. I wanted so badly to take her class, however I was already committed to other projects. Next year for sure I'm signing up. This little lovely spoke to me. I'm not sure if it was the little "cottage" or the "unbearable" sign. Either way, she is now mine.

Thank you mom, your the best mom in the whole world.
xoxoxo
karen
a.k.a.
karen b'daren
or
whitey
or
wheaty
or kathy, rudi
or whatever you call me that day :)

Comments

Babsarella said…
What a wonderful piece and a great rememberance of your time at Artfest, as well as you generous Mama!
Brigitte said…
Karen Happy Birthday, I love the little girl and her house. Brigitte

Popular Posts