Part of my job

Part of my job with Sherwin Williams Paint Company is training. I love this part of my job. The people I teach make it fun and easy. Sometimes I teach "customer service" and this last week I taught "Faux Finishing".
Sherwin Williams has discontinued their old line of Faux products and come out with an entirely new line of Faux Finish products. There are some wonderful new items, one being a beautiful metallic that can be ROLLED onto the wall! And it comes in 60 colors!

This is one of my classes. Looks like a sea of blue shirts!

Here is Jennifer and Tito working on the "Old World Fresco Finish"

Troy and James are working with the "Metallic" in a color called "Gauntlet Grey".
Missy is just using an ordinary roller to "brush" the surface to get the "Brushed Metallic " finish. When it dries it looks like metallic paint you would see on a car.

The teaching is done, for a while anyway and now it's back to work as usual. The new products arrive in the stores in July.

I'm waiting (not so) patiently. :)

Comments

Popular Posts