Iguana

IGUANA

Looks like we have a new addition to our family. Alex called me into the kitchen the other day to show me who was knocking on the door. This little green guy has been hanging around for about a month now. We noticed our sweet potato vines were being decimated. Now we know why. I caught him snacking a week ago. We might as well come up with a name for him. He looks like he's staying.

I like the way he's just hanging out, with his hand on his waist...




I haven't blogged in over a year and a half. My computer was having trouble posting pictures so after many tries, I stopped trying to blog. I had to bite the bullet and buy a new computer, so I'm up and running once again.
I changed my header and hopefully other changes will coming soon. 



xo
Later!
karen








Comments

Anonymous said…
Love it!

Popular Posts