Girl with the tiger.


Girl With The Tiger

The series of paintings of Girl's with their "Spirt Guide Animals" is continuing. I'm loving this class and the women are doing remarkable work! This is not an easy class. 
These ladies grab ahold of each project and jump right in. NO FEAR! I love it. 
The next class at Paper Niche will be April 19th, Saturday, from 10:00 to 2:00 PM. 
The painting for this class is a Pakistan woman and her "guide" ~  a white tiger. 
Once again the tiger and the girl  have the same eyes, furthering their spirt connection.
Hope you can make it!
Remember, this class has a limit of 12 students. :)




I love this picture I found in the parking lot. There is just something about children's art. 
The back has "I love summer" written on it. 
Adorable.

Comments

Popular Posts