It's all about techniques!


 Today's class was all about technique.We are getting over the fear of
just plain, good old playing with paper and paint.


These girls have NO fear of color, that's for sure! 
I love it!


It's hard to see, the one above was all metallics.
Beautiful.
 

I am so challenged to break out more color! These girls
find the brightest and the most intense colors and
just go to town.


 Also great use of color combinations. 

Who would have thought these combinations
would look so happy together?
Super fun class.
I'm loving this!

Comments

Joyce said…
Hiya Karen! So sad I wasn't able to come to your class yesterday... looks like everyone had fun (as usual, because you're such a great teacher!) I missed seeing everyone (especially you) Hopefully, if I am able to work very very hard this week and next week, I will be able to come to your next class, on November 17, as I would love to do another angel :)
Take care my friend {{hugs}}
karen said…
We missed you Joyce! Yes, class was a lot of fun. The girls learned another new technique and seemed to take on the challenge in great fashion.
I hope you can make the 17th. It will be fun!
xoxo
Don't work too hard.
karen

Popular Posts