I have a toilet in my front yard.


I have a toilet in my front yard. 
I have one in my backyard too. This is what happens when you take on a re tile job. Everything comes out. No sinks in the bathrooms or the kitchen. Actually, no kitchen at all. No toilets unless you use the front yard. Which BTW is a favorite for my husband and son anyway... One of the many plus's of living in the country.


I have oatmeal, glasses and bananas in the hutch and a refrigerator beside my couch.
I kinda like the last one. I'm getting used to having it so close. Eating has become one of my only pleasures in the chaos.
The dust is unbelievable. I keep dusting the same things, over and over and over again. There will be no white flag in my front yard. I will not give up. I will not surrender.

Poor  Griz. He is locked up in different areas of the house while construction continues. He is confused and unhappy. His hair is falling out in patches. Mine too.
I've decided that remodeling is like child birth. We're at about 6 centimeters. I need an epidural. Like during child birth you SWEAR you will never do it again. Then once the baby is born and a little time has passed you are soooo happy that you did it and would gladly do it again for the final outcome. I know that time is coming in a month or two. I just have to hang on.
xoxo
k

Comments

Popular Posts