Oh holy hail!

A lot of the hail pieces looked like this. Almost like an egg with the yolk.

It piled up against the house!! Now remember, it was about 92 degrees just before the storm hit, so the ground was VERY hot. This is what remained after the rest of the hail quickly melted. That's a lot of ice! The temperature dropped very quickly.


Golf ball sized hail! Amazing! I had to wait until the storm passed (or risk getting knocked out due to a blow to the head!) to go pick up these two pieces. I haven't checked our car yet. I wonder if it's covered with dents?
I hope it rains again tomorrow, but with out the missiles!


Comments

vikki said…
I love all these pictures with the hail ....it was unbelievable!!!! And your pictures above with your face inserted are so cool!!! Very neat and fun. Love the blog!

Popular Posts