Art in the Garden at EPCOT






I'm still really sick. I can't speak! I've TOTALLY lost my voice. Too funny. Chuck and Alex should be thrilled. I can't yell at them for what a mess the house was when I got back home.

The art show was so much fun, after all it was in Disney World! People were looking for deals, but I still managed to sell my stuff, some of mom's and one of Chuck's birdhouses. The three different types of art complimented each other and went well with the theme of "Art in the Garden".

Donna and I broke away at times to take in the different countries of Epcot. I took loads of pictures and really want to try and paint some of the Moroccan vignettes. The flowers were spectacular. It was the most unbelievable display of topiaries and container gardens. Thousands of flowers are brought in just for a few months of the garden show. All the Disney character's were made from vines and plant material. They were everywhere, Pluto, Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs, Tinkerbell, Lady and the Tramp... all of them! Speaking of Tinkerbell, our friend's Vicki and her sister Rhonda, make the Tinkerbell houses for Disney World. If you check out the photos, you will see one of their houses.

We even got in an evening over at the Magic Kingdom! The fireworks were worth the trip by themselves. If we get invited back next year, it's a "no brainer". Can NOT wait for this one to come around again.
xoxo
k

Comments

Popular Posts