I'VE BEEN PUBLISHED!!!







About 6 months ago I submitted 3 of my polymer clay pieces to Stampington & Company. I hadn't heard anything from them so I was just waiting for them to someday return the pieces. Then, I received a copy of "Stamper's Sampler". I had no idea why. I figured it it was a belated gift for my subscription to "Somerset Studio" magazine. Imagine my shock as I was turning the pages and came accross MY work!!! And it was 4 color pages to boot!!! This was so unexpected that as I flipped through the pages and came to mine, I thought for the first few seconds that someone else had figuried out how to use a room deoderizer cap as a stamp, just like me! I had NO idea I was going to be published. The magazine is the Dec./Jan 2010 issue. This is one of the nicest things that has ever happened to me.
Check out the following 5 pictures, also. Of course the magazine in person is sooo much nicer. I think everyone needs to go and buy a copy!
xoxo
k

Comments

Popular Posts