Just when I thought I was catching on...

I spent an hour and a half last night trying to post 10 pictures of a furniture "before and after". All kinds of problems! They were taking too long to upload, the photos were in the wrong order, then the sudden disappearance of all photos... You name it, it went wrong. Not to mention the ever frustrating challenge of trying to get a banner and the sidebar doo hickies.

I called a few "Apple Consultants". Their prices start at $150.00 for the first hour and $125.00 for each hour thereafter. Huh? I'm not saying they're not worth it. I'm just saying there is NO WAY I can go down that road. Tomorrow I have someone coming to try and help. He's not a blog guy, but he does have his degree in Astro Physics. He HAS to be able to get further than me! I'm not even sure I spelled "Astro Physics" correctly :)

If all goes well, tomorrow I will post the failed attempts from yesterday.
More later!
xoxo
karen

Comments

Popular Posts