A black thumb


I can't grow flowers. Seriously, I have a black thumb. However there are some flowering plants that succeed in spite of me. There is a BEAUTIFUL blog I follow called "Laughing with Angels". She has the most magnificent gardens. I can't blog my gardens because I can't grow roses or petunias. But when I looked out my window, I saw this view and thought "FLOWERS!".


The blueish flower is called "Blue Daze" i think. And the fuchsia ones (below) are bougainvilleas. These are two of the hardiest flowers that grow in South Florida.

We have 5 pots of these bougainvilleas. They are all almost dead except this one. Poor thing, it's looking across the yard at the other plants knowing it's day is coming. In the mean time, I got to enjoy the view for a little while.

Comments

June said…
Karen you are so sweet. What a beautiful view through your window in the lovely state of Florida. That is right where I would like to be right now. It is snowing like crazy here tonight.
Thank you so much for coming by and letting me know about your post.
hugs to you...
Oh yes, I LOVE your socks!!!

Popular Posts