Business card woe's


I'm in the process of trying (and trying and trying) to make business cards. My poor husband. He's working 2 jobs, comes home tired and still works on this for me. It should be a simple procedure. Avery makes the precut cards, which I already paid for and now they sit waiting for the art work. I'm not totally crazy about the bird. But she's pretty weird AND, if I can get the color to come through, she's tan, beige and black, my favorite colors that I wear. Everything continues to go wrong. Color works one time, not the next or correct size when we scan, strange line when we print. It is so frustrating. All this because I want to save the $100.00. Do I even need business cards? Since I started this blog, I've wanted to share it, a little... I grab a piece of scrap paper and scribble down the address, thinking the whole time "I wish I had a business card"
So I feel like we are moving forward in the whole process I decided to put pictures of the "so far this is what we've done" photos.
xo
k

Comments

Popular Posts