Not Resolutions.

2010 goals. Not New Year's Resolutions.

Today I write them down, my goals for 2010... or today I type them down.
And probably write them as well. Somewhere in my journal.
Which is goal number one.

Goals for 2010:
#1.) More journal time. Writing, as well as more art. My art stuff, not others, not magazines.
#2.) Start teaching art classes again.
#3.) Spend more time creating art.
OK, so it's the same as last years. However in my defense I did do a lot more art in 2009.
#4.) Blog every 7 to 10 days. There, it's down and now I have to.
#5.) Get better at the blogging, learn how to link, set up "Esty" shop, etc...
#6.) Take better and more photos.
#7.) Learn "Photo Shop". Use it.
#8.) Dress better.
Again, a repeat.
I don't want my son to think I'm a weirdo and my wardrobe is defining me in that
direction.
Notice what's missing. Exercise and eating better. For the first time in my adult life I didn't list them. Both were already accomplished this year. However, now I'm not doing either. Since our cruise, I'm eating everything and not exercising. I believe that it's a waste of time to list them again because I'm certain that I will begin doing both by next week. I suppose by writing it down here, I am kind of making it a goal because now it's "out there" for all to see. For someone who wasn't going to write it down, I really spent a lot of time on it.

#9.) Eat better
10.) Exercise

I feel better now.

Comments

Popular Posts