Three Angels

3 ANGELS


I've had the past ten days off from Starbucks, as our store under goes a renovation. 
 I spent the last two of the ten,  painting. 
Sometimes your time off doesn't go as planned, however,
 in hindsight, it has been a marvelous stay~ cation. 
I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Yesterday and today was perfect painting weather. The dark, windy and rainy day made the perfect backdrop for hunkering down in the studio. No desire to go anywhere. 
Besides it was way too stormy to venture out! 

So I've been finishing my Three angels.

 I named them "Dreams", "Wonder" and "Journey". 


I repainted the "Dreams" face, four times. In the light, you can see where her eyes 
were in different places and different sizes, all over her face!
 I'm happier now, however I feel she's not.
So she is named "Dreams" because she looks a little dreamy...
Or maybe a little drugged, I'm not sure. But like I said a few weeks ago, this series is kinda like "Angels Gone Wild". 



"Wonder" looks more "Pensive" than "Wonder". She's missing a frown line between her brows. 
She is my husbands favorite!



"Journey" was the first one finished a few weeks ago and today I added the words and the butterflies.


Next project is a rabbit. 
:)
xo
k

Comments

Vickie said…
I really like your work it's inspiring and kind of magical. I think I will have to read the book "Big Magic" maybe it will help me in my work. Keep painting!

Popular Posts