Give yourself a 'Why'.


Give Yourself A Why

I finished this crow. It feels too dark. I mean literally, too dark. I think it needs the contrast of more light colors.  I'm not crazy about the lettering, either. Also, it's sealed with a gloss finish so I can't do any  corrections. I have to stop reworking it and reworking it.  
DONE! MOVE ON!
HOWEVER, I do like some of the painting (kinda) AND I like the wording. 

It says

"Those who have a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how." -Victor Frankl

Give yourself a 'Why'.








On another note, it's interesting when I come home and see a closed door.
No one ever closes doors so I'm thinking "What's up in here…"


You know those sayings "you know your family's a redneck when…"






Our spare bedroom.





Now the room smells of tire rubber.
Oh boy.

My son's new 37" truck tires...

Comments

Kim said…
ummm, there are tires in my bedroom.....

Popular Posts