Flea Market FInd!! Score!


FLEA MARKET!
I've been in the market for a chandelier.  I want one over my art table, 
but holy cow, they are expensive! 
So yesterday I traveled to the flea market with $40.00 ~ in hopes of finding the perfect treasure.
I came across this lovely, and bargained down to $30.00.


 I suspect I could have gotten it for $20.00 or $25.00...
It was missing some of the crystals and it was covered in many layers of dirt and dust.


I also don't know if I'm in love with the color... Maybe make it white? The brown/amber crystals were also not in the original plan, but even if I put it in one of the bedrooms, I think it's sweet.
Now I have to get my busy husband to add to the wiring 
and figure out how to suspend it from the ceiling. 
Hey, he can't get mad! I saved money!!!

Later friends. 
:)
xo
karen

Comments

Popular Posts