Tooooo sleepy....


 This was me this morning around 7:00AM. I was sooooo sleepy.




 I tried doing some computer work on my sofa and I tried working in the chair...





 I tried to clean the house, starting with mopping the floor...





 Next I tried to go to the food store.





 I worked in the yard for about 15 minutes.




Finally, 
 I barely made it back into the house before I succumbed to sleep once again.
What is the matter with me today?

Probably because I stayed up too late working on 
my devil looking "Little Red Riding Hood".
I drew her from a picture painted by 
Trina Schart Hyman.
Only her Little Red didn't look possessed.
Nor was she giving Grandma a 
very large bottle of wine.
:)



Have a great upcoming week friends!
karen
(PS photos are all from Pinterest)

Comments

Kim said…
You are too funny. That is all I can say, except: this Red is Fantastic!

ps. (I hope my granddaughter brings me baskets like that)

Popular Posts