A crown weekend.


 It's been a crown weekend. :)
I'm trying to make one entirely out of card stock, 
not using any chicken wire like the construction of all my other crowns. 

The owner of
"Paper Niche" www.paperniche.com (Tammy) asked if I would make
 a Christmas Crown and teach a class on it.


 However, she is looking for a Christmas crown. This one
took a decided turn for the Shabby Chic.


 She has just received the most beautiful "Nut Cracker" papers, in golds, purples and wine colors. That is the inspiration for next week. I will hopefully post a Christmas crown very soon.


Everyone needs a crown to walk around the house in, right? 
Or to the food store?
Or date night?

I'm all for a little 
self imposed importance.


Comments

Brigitte said…
You should try to go to Publix! Just to see hihi. Starbucks would be great, you should do a day of QUEEN!
Uniquely Ella said…
Hi Karen, you are amazing. This crown is simply gorgeous. LOVE it.
xxx
Marlene
Kim said…
a date night crown. .... heeheehee. this is beautiful. I like the wings, a lot.

Popular Posts