Next class


Just what it says.
Next class July 14th, 
Saturday 1:00 pm


Cool painting techniques, stencil layering, faces or a cool bird.


This is going to be a really fun class. Don't let the "faces" part scare you. If you haven't taken the faces class, you can paint the birdie. Either way, you will learn a lot.
Class supplies: 
2 or 3 stencil brushes. Available at Paper Niche.
Your journal. (If you don't have one, see mine)
1/2 inch angle brush
pencil and white eraser  Available at Paper Niche.
Stabilo pencil Available at Paper Niche
http://www.paperniche.com
Hope to see you there!

Comments

Connie said…
Just found your blog . . . wow!!! Love, love, love it! The journal pages and the expressive faces are fabulous. So happy I stumbled over this way . . .I feel like I found the pot of gold under the rainbow. Your newest follower. If you have a minute come on over, my welcome mat is always out. Connie :)
karen said…
Connie,
THANK YOU!! I love getting visitors! And thank you for all your kind words. My "students" are doing so well and they are amazing! I'm going to go and visit your blog and spend some time. :)
Thank you again.
xoxo
karen
karen said…
Did you get this connie on your email? I sent you a reply.
grin
this computer stuff is still confusing me.
:)
Vikki said…
Karen I love your pictures of your classes and your students. They are doing great! Journals and faces are amazing! Great teacher!!!!! As always. Miss you
Vikki

Popular Posts