Sunday, June 3, 2012

Angel on the retaining wall


 Recently I noticed a sprinkler "over spray" on the concrete overpass near our house. The
water in south Florida has a lot of rust in it, if the well does not run deep enough
 to get the clean, clear water.  
There were 4 sets of "angel wings".


Perfect! Now, with the highway under total construction, how do 
I get my model (Michelle, my son's beautiful girlfriend) up to
the wings... It's about a two story climb, almost straight up.


Also need to find a place (practically in the hwy.) to put my ladder.
I need to get as close to her height as possible.


Well, the angle still wasn't quite right, and the sun was too bright, but
I still really like the way they turned out.


 I think I need to reschedule this photo shoot before 
the construction is completed and they repaint the
retaining walls.


It helps that she is already such an angel...
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. unbelievably cool wings... and angel. permission to paint this one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would totally get it.
      Of course, yes, to all the above.

      Delete