Putting it all away

 
Happy New Year! 
Today, January 1st 2012, I spent the day putting away Christmas, 2011. 
As much as I love all the decorations, I'm always more than ready to put it all away again. 
I think everyone is like that. 
It's like we need to get back to some degree of normal.


 So I have piles of 'Christmas' on top of every empty table I can locate.

The picture above is a glass base of a candle holder.
This is the one candle that I'm leaving the snow and crystal covered branches on. I'm leaving it out through the winter months. Brrrrr.... that snowy winter that we have here in South Florida... Okay, so it's just reminding me of winter everywhere else, but I like the way it looks.


This is what's left of the crystal tree.

Grizzly's look of confusion. Or is this "What biscuit?"
I think Griz is saying, in a very sincere  way...
"Have a very happy New Year!"


Comments

Popular Posts