Enough already!


I can't seem to concentrate. I'm working on it, but nothing. Nada. 
What is the matter with me? 
No effort for the gym. No books, no music, no photography, no art,  none of my favorite "Stampington" Magazines... 
I try. I pick up the magazine or the book and start to read (or even just browse) and in a few seconds (literally) I've put it down. I pull out my camera and go for a drive and nothing inspires me. My art studio is collecting dust and projects just sit from months ago.
Is it because of the renovation? I have unfinished projects waiting to be completed but enough already!
I took some time off work and knocked out a few of them... 
I need to focus. I need to "think hard" and "knuckle down". 
I need to concentrate.

Comments

Leslie said…
I know the feeling! Sheesh, it is frustrating!

Popular Posts