Food shopping with a 4 year old

This is Kaiden, my niece's son. He is adorable and All boy with non stop energy and constant questions. I haven't been food shopping with a 4 year old since mine was a boy, 21 years ago. I forgot how much fun it can be.

Kaiden has great taste in socks, which I'm sure he got from he got from me. This pair is really cool with pirate skulls and they even glow in the dark!!!

Here (above) he's already fed up with sitting inside the cart and is surfing on the front of it.

"Hmmmm, this is a very interesting angle to ride around the store. I kinda like this! Mommy says to be very careful that I don't put my fingers on the ground or they might get run over."

There were many more positions that Kaiden got into while riding around Publix. And of course he got his fingers run over once.

He sobbed "Mommy! I should have listened to you!"

Why is it that kids can get away with almost anything? Wouldn't it be fun to ride around the store like this? Of course someone would have to push me. And do all the food shopping.
Oh yeah, I'd need a much larger shopping cart too...

:)
xoxo
karen

Comments

Amy said…
What a cute, handsome little man! ;)

Popular Posts