a little time for art

Well, the house is decorated and (temporarily) clean. I'm off work today and decided it was time to play. This time of year is so hectic between shopping, working, getting ready for parties, etc... that it is really hard to find time for the creative side of life. Today is a day for some art. :)

I've had this heart bezel for several months and have wanted to try using polymer clay as the mosaic filler. This is so simple. I didn't even have to make the clay. They're extra pieces that were left over from other projects. I used a (new) one sided razor blade to shave them down to the correct size then glued them into place.


I think this has possibilities for more of the same. It was fun, easy, and has limitless possibilities to make all kinds of jewelry. Bezels come in all shapes and sizes. This sounds like a new class for this year!

Comments

Lauren said…
I would absolutely love to take a class like this from you! You are so talented!
Mary Lou said…
Very beautiful. I second the vote for the class!

Popular Posts