I can't afford my habit


Oh dear,
I did it again. I swear to myself that I'm not going to buy any more magazines for a while. But, that darn "Stampington"! They keep coming out the the most beautiful magazines! It's like buying a beautiful book. Today my two favorites hit the news stands, "Where Women Create" and "Artful Blogging". They are gorgeous.

I saw a man in front of "Barnes and Noble" the other day. He was wearing a t-shirt that said

"God, keep me from temptation...

especially book stores.

I need that shirt!

Comments

Kim said…
I want that shirt, too. and Gosh, those mags are as expensive as a book! But I agree, they are gorgeous.
Brigitte said…
Karen, you are not alone! I am addicted too!
Brigitte
Mary Lou said…
love the mags, too - and not too bad, if you can get them w/your 40% off coupon at Joann's or Michaels :)

Popular Posts