Rain and wind "oh my!"

I'm off for the weekend and there is a tropical storm coming in. "Tropical Storm Bonnie" will most likely be hitting tonight around 2:00 AM. Tomorrow should be a perfect day. There will be lots of rain and stormy weather... My plan is to keep the coffee pot brewing, curl up on the sofa and make art and read all day. I used one of my 50% off coupons at the craft store and bought a new art book. Now I have 4 magazines and a book that I haven't had a chance to read. Tomorrow will be catch up day.

I often put odd objects in my bird nest's that don't belong. I love to watch people do a double take, peering into the small nests wondering "what the hell?" Here I've put dried rose buds. I have one with melted marbles and another with tiny crystals. I even have one with pussy willow buds. Everyone thinks they're fuzzy gray eggs!

xoxo
karen

Comments

Popular Posts