A trip to S. Carolina





I've never thought about visiting S.C. But when my best friend (Kim) moved there, I knew a trip would happen sooner or later. It was a wonderful week of perfect weather, great food, new art techniques and silly and stimulating conversations... top it off with my sister Roo coming for a couple of days also. A perfect 5 days of catching up on our lives.
This post and the following one are some pictures of different moments of my vacation.
1.) Kim's studio is my dream. The space is flanked by large windows for beautiful natural light. It has two large doors that can close off the area if it's too messy and company arrives. She painted it in a beautiful, restful blue and has a great work table in the center. It's attached to the living room, so your still a part of what's happening with the family. Love it, love it, love it.
2.) Me, early morning, reading in front of the fireplace.
3.) I never saw cotton growing! Kimmie in a cotton field!
4.) Kim's painting of cows in the moo-nlight.

Comments

Popular Posts