Headjakes

Our son used to call them "headjakes" when he was little. I have had a major one for 4 days. It's the weather, it's the pollen, it's the dust or smoke or something in the air. What ever causes it, it is crippling. I'm not alone. Every 3rd person I run into is suffering. The dreaded "Sinus Headache". Are they worse here in South Florida than in other areas? My "to-do" list is huge. Who has time for this? I'm laying flat with dark towels over my eyes, scalding the skin on my face from the super heated showers pouring down on my head, using my "Nettie Pot", and trying not to OD on Excedrins. The good news is they rarely last more than 4 days. Tomorrow is day 5 and I'm keeping my fingers crossed, eyes closed, and the hot towels on my head... My "to-do" list will have to wait.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Karen. It's Melissa, part of your SW fan club. Truly enjoyed reading your blog, especially the honorable mention of my little sweetheard, Grizzly. What a proud mom. Hugs & kisses :)

Popular Posts