Why blog?

My husband asked me "Why blog?"
I'm the creative type. I've kept a diary/journal/scrapbook (complete with movie stubs and grocery lists) for as long as I can remember. About 10 years ago my journals started to move into the direction of "Visual Art Journals". I'm using that term very liberally. They are strange ramblings and odd combinations of one line jokes and my head forever being transferred onto the bodies of 21 year old beauties. I'm planning on continuing the "VA Journals" and now begin the "cyber" journey. The plan is that the blog will force me to be MORE creative. It will remind me to stay on task with my passion of art. Of course the side benefit is my photography will improve, along with my very sad and weak computer skills.
Which is why there are no photos as of yet...
I can't figure out how to get them on this thing.
fingers crossed
xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts