Mermaid and her Octopus


I'm working in the new space! The art studio works beautifully. 
I am loving the room, (as in having room/space to spread everything out) 
I love not having to clean up when I'm done for the day. I have everything I
need within arms reach. I even love the quiet, or the TV, depending on my mood. 
There are still a few more 'tweaks' to be done, but it's working really nice

and I'm not feeling too guilty...

 I've painted this mermaid with her 'animal spirit guide', the Octopus. 
This is the latest in the Schizophrenic Journaling class, which is coming up again
February 23rd. We are still working on the series of art faces with their animal spirit guides.




This class will be taught on February 23rd at the Paper Niche.
This is a Sunday, at 9:00 AM until 2:00PM. 
Supply list is small.
Check with Paper Niche to see all details.
Hope to see you there!
karen





Comments

Popular Posts