Mount Dora, Renninger's Antique Show (part 1)

This last weekend Feb.18th, 19th & 20th was the Big Renninger's Antique Show, held in Mount Dora, Florida. Donna and I headed out for a weekend of finding unique treasures and bargain shopping. As you can see in the top photo, Mount Dora is a beautiful area, filled with hills and huge oak trees that are filled with spanish moss. The Big Antique show is three times a year. Over 800 vendors show up with wonderful and curious things.

These are a few of the items of interest. I believe the glass balls are called "Gazing Balls". ?

I bought this cool old window for $20.00. I think after I clean it up, I'll mount 8x10 black and white photos, in the four panes of glass.

This is a great little antique store in the permanent buildings. No real deals here, but great ideas and beautiful merchandise.

Donna and me. We had just arrived and Donna still has her coffee. Yeay Starbucks!!! We were getting ready to start our day. The weather was perfect and so was our weekend.

Comments

Elle-mo said…
I want to go next time! It looks like so much fun.
Leslie said…
You've got to love a flea market! Nice finds!

Popular Posts