Sunday, February 21, 2016

A new project.

I've been redoing my bedroom and bathroom. Geeez what a project this has become. I repainted the bedroom "Natural Linen" from Sherwin Williams. It is no longer dark gold but now very light and feeling "cooler". The bathroom has gone to "Universal Grey" also from the dark gold color. In order to save more money, I had two very inexpensive framed prints in the bathroom that I covered with old book pages and painted. I added cardboard, tissue paper and doilies.  I grunge them both up with a black stabilo pencil and layered stencils. When I finished painting the birds I put them back (under glass) and put the frames back on. They work in the bathroom (water  closet) and I don't have to buy new pictures. Yeah! A savings! I'm now onto making pillows for the bed.

It's been quite a while since I blogged. My computer continues to give me grief since Apple changed to the new "Photos" instead of "IPhotos". It's hit or miss on getting my pictures uploaded into "files". 

Sorry this is so boring today.
I'm trying to get back into the blog.