Courage to fly ~ next class


I pulled my back out Friday night. 
How is it that on my day(s) off, I'm laying flat on my back.
 Really? 
I mean seriously... I'm fine Monday through Thursday while 
I'm at work, then finally the weekend arrives and I'm messed up.
i hate that.
I did get to put the finishing touches
on the next "Schizophrenic  Journaling" class.
We will be working with 
Claudine Hellmuth's Studio gesso
for the raised stencil effects.
Remember, this is a techniques class! 
We learn HOW to do things!
 

As usual, you get to use your choice of papers, stencils, 
stamps and the main painting in the center. 
This is YOUR journal! 
I'm using the little purple bird, however there
are many different things to use. I'll bring them all. 
You bring the supply list, shown at the below address.
Class is February 16th at 10:00AM~1:00PM. See you at 


Comments

Popular Posts