Christmas Crown

The Christmas Crown is almost finished. 
I fell in love with the "Nut Cracker" papers from
the Paper Niche. www.paperniche.com 
and all the wonderful embelishments they have
to play with. 


 I cut out and layered all the papers, put the feather boa on behind one of the half circles, 
( the boa is from Michael's Arts & Crafts)
glued on the wings, added the lace and sweet poka dot ribbon, 
and attached the flowers, buttons and crystals.


I'm starting to get into the Christmas mood!
So besides playing in glitter all day I managed to do some much needed housework.
Now it's time to clean up the papers, glue and crystal that this project has left
in the middle of my family room. 
I also ate everything in my house that was worth eating and I'm still hungry. 
At this rate I will have to pull out my sewing machine and start making my 
own clothes. Nothing is going to fit in the upcoming week if
I continue on this path of continual grazing. 
Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts