BORING!!!


I'm working on two pieces of furniture this weekend. I'm bored. I want to be working on something more fun than painting furniture white. I have loads of projects (in the more artsy, fun, creative realm) that are calling me. But I am commited to a headboard and a picture frame.
Blah...

Now THIS... (see the following picture) is what I should be doing! After all, it's October. It's the month of Halloween. The FUN projects out there are endless and really cool! This box in the picture is by an artist named Janie Mattern, out of Pennsylvania.


Both if these artist can be seen in "Somerset Studio Magazine" Sept./Oct. edition.
The following birdcage Halloween fairy is by Lenae May, from Michigan. I love, love, love, this! This one I can't wait to make! I already have my sister as a fairy in a Mason Jar in my studio. I think I'll put her in a birdcage next. Ha! LOL!




................................................ Soon to be sister Kathy in a cage .................................................

Comments

Kim said…
when i saw those caged faeries i immediately thought they stole Kathy from you!!

Popular Posts